Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WHISPERSOFLOVE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WHISPERSOFLOVE > Topics

Subject: Loneliness
Replies: 16 Views: 409

kuona 21.06.11 - 07:46pm
Lonelines is the worst thing that can hapen to smone. Days bkam so empty, one has no hapines nothing to luk 4wad too. How does one take it away. *

anshul26 25.06.11 - 11:40am

If you are alone,work out your hobby.What is your hobby or what you really wanted to do?..for instance, painting,drawing,etc.

Be hopeful and optimistic,think positive and do something you never tried.You try to cook new dishes with the help of cook book,clean your house,plant flowers,water plants,write poems,write about yourself or the reasons to be lonely etc.

Surf the internet.Try to learn which you never know.Such as, try to learn other languages..if you find difficult,just learn few commonly used words such as good morning,thank you,have a good day,etc. write them and use.Enhance your general knowledge,go through the latest news.

Chat with your friends,call them up or just text.But do not disturb them.Play with your pets.If not try some monopoly games,computer ,video games.

Read novels,stories,listen music ,recite poems,sing songs,record your own voice and listen.Try to dance,even you don't know, in your favourite dance music.

Like those above mentioned ideas are only few ..but if you are alone,try to explore more new ideas and have fun. *

arbaz36 25.06.11 - 11:45am
Well firstly... people like good spellers...
so what i want u to do first is grab a dictionary and review your question...
once you have done that...
I will give you some real advice.........

ok... sorry about that... that was kind of mean... i still mean it... but it was mean...
so I'm going to try and give some real advice...
BE NICE! BE SOCIAL!
I'm not trying to make a joke... those really are the keys...
i used to be a total when i was younger... then when i got older i got more mature... started being nice to everyone (even if i didn't like them at the time) and in return, they were nice to me.
it really is the simple!
just give it a try!
and good luck! *

tahir4u 25.06.11 - 11:52am
Simple as I am writing you now. Making brainstorm ask yourself what is your unique talent , skill or interest or dream that no one in the world has and please act in immediately. Not you 'll remove the loneliness feeling, but suddenly you'll gain self confidence and respect and many Admiralties plus real friends
Please act now *

tahir4u 25.06.11 - 11:55am
well most people would tell you to make some but i'll tell you find something to do, just tell yourself your to strong to need people to make you feel good about yourself and pick up art.... start to write.... to draw... to paint...express yourself, you'll be stronger for doing so and not depending on others *

kuona 25.06.11 - 05:23pm
Thank you all 4 ua sugestns Ive tried almost everythg sugested but thea is stil an emptynes. Having ple care realy helps. *

16may 26.06.11 - 05:47pm
mmm you tried every thing except reading bible and left it up to lord god all your worries and emptiness...no one can give us true love except GOD... *

kuona 26.06.11 - 06:11pm
Am a firm christian. Thea is a reason why people live together. *

anshul26 27.06.11 - 09:29am
why cant u give true love to someone who u love 16th may . Why we accept only from god?? *

kuona 27.06.11 - 11:14am
Because character also matters. Thats why its important to seek God's guidance when picking a companion. *

16may 27.06.11 - 12:10pm
because the love of god is forever and everlasting my dear, *

kuona 27.06.11 - 06:48pm
Gods love is different and thats why he has made a provision 4 us to luv each other it makes us whole. *

dilkush 29.06.11 - 09:12am
Nice topic reading.GIF *

16may 6.07.11 - 06:00pm
the joy of life comes from the wisdom of counting your blessing....never your troubles....focus on what you have and maintain a thankful hearts.GIF *

kuona 8.07.11 - 12:43pm
Well said, thank you *

hotguy24 8.07.11 - 02:50pm
May dear hug.GIF *

16may 9.07.11 - 10:49am
a warm hug.GIF for you my dear swtchoco *

* WHISPERSOFLOVE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WHISPERSOFLOVE

Create Your Own App Store

topTop