Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WHISPERSOFLOVE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WHISPERSOFLOVE > Topics

Subject: why u need a gal: s*x or love?
Replies: 19 Views: 1992

anshul26 2.09.11 - 09:35pm
i need gal for love but s*x plays a important role in love to trust each other, what u think???? *

anshul26 2.09.11 - 10:19pm
.115492.gif 56150.jpg] *

kaylah35 4.09.11 - 08:38pm
AS FOR MYSELF I PERFER TO MAKE LOVE TO MY PARTNER AS OFTEN AS EACH OF US DESIRE IT!! *

kaylah35 4.09.11 - 08:42pm
Well I'm going to make a generalization - because obviously this varies greatly from one girl to another...So GENERALLY I would say men definitely want s*x more - it's the nature of the different hormones...and with women the desire is so much more of a mental involvement rather than purely physical as with men... *

akramx 4.09.11 - 08:45pm
Well in my past experiences I'm the one who's always wanted it more. *

anil77 29.12.11 - 11:58am
s*x is need every man 80% & womans 96% love is 100% with every man call me about s*x 9966750658. *

anil77 29.12.11 - 12:01pm
I like love is gret 4m s*x 99%. *

momofboy 30.12.11 - 10:50am
men are driven by testeron harmon provokes thr physical need to hv s*x while gals are by prolactin acts mainly on cerebelum brain part, which in need them to have mental say psychological relatn with men else whre just infactution by imbalance of ths harmones, and we gals call thm psy! Lol *

sadezzar 27.02.12 - 05:49pm
I need a girl for love,beacuse love is life.
so without love we cannot alive in this generation. *

aisha42 6.03.12 - 03:12pm
Ask any woman what men want in a relationship, the obvious answer would be s*x. Well, everyone knows what the men want, but what the women really want in a relationship: love or s*x? Genetically and behaviorally, both men and women are programmed by nature for different purposes. Its even said that men are prepared to love so that they can get s*x from women, and women are prepared to have s*x so that they would get love from men. Nature wants the male species to spread its seed as wider as possible, thus men seem to desire s*x all the time so that they could spread their seeds. However, since the female of the species has to beget a child and rear it as a consequence of the s*xual intercourse, she cannot have s*x as freely as the male species do. Hence, by nature, since the female of the species has to bear the child, women are genetically programmed to look out for men who can provide both protection and care during pregnancy and childbirth, and nurture her offspring thereafter. Therefore, the female has to be selective about choosing the best among the available male partners with quality seed and who could also protect her and the offspring from intruders. This is said to be the main reason why men want more s*x and women want more admirers and protectors. This has made some to generalize that women are more interested in love and less interested in s*x. *

aisha42 6.03.12 - 03:14pm
1028676_vb.jpg *

aisha42 6.03.12 - 03:15pm
Its true that women are fundamentally different than the men in their priorities in the relationship. Its also true that in most of the cases, women expect men to take initiative and court them before getting close to them emotionally and physically. Moreover, unlike men who would be happy to have a causal s*xual encounter, women generally seem to prefer a long lasting relationship. Besides, given opportunity, women choose their mate who they consider can provide the best possible protection and security. Therefore, women certainly want their relationship to solidify through some sort of bonding such as marriage, marriage working as a sort of glue to make relationship last for a long time. Women even report that they engage in s*xual activity with their partner even when they do not feel like doing it fearing that their partner might lose interest and respect for them if they do not comply to have s*x. Still, it would be wrong to assume that women are less interested in s*x.

A recent poll conducted by a popular Television Channel revealed that women want and think about s*x more than they admit to. As women are becoming more open regarding their s*xuality, the new findings are sure to demystify the conventional opinion about female s*xuality. Certainly, like in men, s*xual preference among women varies from individual to individual, yet it has been established that women enjoying a fulfilling s*xual encounter at least twice a week are happier in average. A Woman may be shy to openly express her s*xual desires like men due to cultural or other factors, but deep down women are just as as men. Similarly, a very high percentage of women and watch than that has been believed. Some argue that even the rape and molestation cases by women cannot officially come on record because men find it unmanly to report that they were s*xually harassed by the women. Thus, by nature, women seem to desire s*x as much as men do. *

kusika 15.03.12 - 07:32pm
u can go in,enjoy s*x and get out smiling or u can go in,fall in luv,get hurt and get out crying.-i prefer the first* *

ady99 10.04.12 - 12:14pm
ANY GIRLS & WOMENS s*x WITH ME?
CALL/MSG ME NOW 09774574128 *

kaazim34 11.04.12 - 11:47am
first love then s*x hehehe *

jjosh 15.04.12 - 09:32pm
can we do it 1
00 *

kusika 16.04.12 - 01:35pm
s*x cn b grt evn wth a stranger.. Wat men went frm woman is luv jst lyk woman want frm men.. In a relation ship,s*x is supose 2 b a compliment of the luv whch is alread there.. Regardlys of the s*xaul stance of yr relationship,luv sud b the on natural bases *

jjosh 7.05.12 - 09:22pm
kusika thats the truth,let share ths, *

shally85 9.05.12 - 12:35am
Love is greater dan al thing put love 4rnt b4 takin any decision *

tuh 19.09.12 - 10:57am
To release sexual hormones,relief stress makes me happy *

* WHISPERSOFLOVE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WHISPERSOFLOVE

Create Your Own App Store

topTop