WHISPERSOFLOVE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WHISPERSOFLOVE > Topics

Subject: Adult jokes
Replies: 2 Views: 660

adrin40 7.04.12 - 11:47pm
Only for adults above 18 years *

adrin40 8.04.12 - 12:32am
man tells his wife that he's going out to buy cigarettes. When he gets to the store he finds out it's closed. So the guy ends up going to the bar to use the vending machine. While there, he has a few beers and begins talking to this beautiful girl. He has a few more beer and the next thing he knows he's in this girl's apartment and having quite a pleasurable time. The next thing he know it was 3:00 AM. Oh my, god, my wife is going to kill me! he exclaimed. Quick give me some talc*m powder! She gets him some and he rubs it all over his hands. When he got home his wife is up waiting for him and she's furious. Where the hell have you been! He says, Well to tell you the truth, I went into a bar, had a few drinks, went home with this blonde and I slept with her. Let me see your hands! she demands. He shows his wife his powdery hands. d*mn liar, you were out bowling again! *

adrin40 8.04.12 - 12:34am
One morning a woman was walking out of her front door, when she notices a strange little man at the bottom of her garden. You're a goblin, she says, I caught you and you owe me three wishes!. So the goblin replies OK, you caught me fair and square, what's your first wish?. The woman stops and thinks for a second, I want a huge mansion to live in., goblins replies OK, you've got it.. Woman again thinks it over, My second wish is a Mercedes. OK, you've got that too. My last wish is a million dollars!. The goblin then says OK, you've got it. But to make your wishes come true you have to have s*x all night with me. OK then, if that's what it takes... Next morning the little man wakes the woman up. Tell me, says the man, how old are you? I'm 27, she replies me, says the man, 27 and you still believe in goblins *

* WHISPERSOFLOVE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WHISPERSOFLOVE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits