Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WHISPERSOFLOVE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WHISPERSOFLOVE > Topics

Subject: something about you!!!
Replies: 0 Views: 765

skrilla1 20.10.12 - 06:09pm
You're like a book that I can't wait to read,Theres so much more to you then you show. You walk arround pretending to be so mean,when in reality you are so sweet. There is something about you that caught my attention,Never did I imagine I would miss you like this. There's something about you that makes me wanna run an hide from you,Just the thought of you making me feel blue,Makes me keep my feelings from you. There's something about you that keeps me smiling,At the sametime makes me wanna cuss you out,For you pretend to be someone your not in front of your freinds. Here I am ready to walk away from what we share,Because a broken heart I can not bare. There's something about you that has me opened to a world of things I never thought I would see. I am falling for you please don't let me fall for that something about you..You're like a book that I can't wait to read,Theres so much more to you then you show. You walk arround pretending to be so mean,when in reality you are so sweet. There is something about you that caught my attention,Never did I imagine I would miss you like this. There's something about you that makes me wanna run an hide from you,Just the thought of you making me feel blue,Makes me keep my feelings from you. There's something about you that keeps me smiling,At the sametime makes me wanna cuss you out,For you pretend to be someone your not in front of your freinds. Here I am ready to walk away from what we share,Because a broken heart I can not bare. There's something about you that has me opened to a world of things I never thought I would see. I am falling for you please don't let me fall for that something about you.. *

* WHISPERSOFLOVE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WHISPERSOFLOVE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits